Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm CUTE!

Oh my goodness, I must have been a very good girl!

I blogged recently about losing my old and dear night shirt. I've looked around in a few stores for a suitable replacement, but alas, with no luck. I had about given up hope.

Then....

One bright day....

I came home from work and Ron told me he bought me something! A new nightshirt!!!!

I know this sounds silly, but I had a lot of requirements for the perfect replacement. I do believe he found them all. It's a big, blue (my favorite color!), cotton oversized shirt. To top it all off, it says "Reebock" on the front. That was an added bonus! After all...what does "REE"bock start with?!! Get it??

If anyone wants to see just how darn cute I look in my new nightshirt, y'all will have to come over. We are accepting reservations for accommodations in our spare room! Just bring you own night shirts.

No comments: