Thursday, February 14, 2013

She Said What??

My Thursday night routine starts right after work when I go to Sam's Club for my weekly shopping.  Right after Sam's Club I go for my weekly weigh in, so before I leave the store I make sure I go sit in the bathroom for awhile just to make sure I get rid of every ounce I can!  As a side note, as far as public bathrooms go, Sam's Club is definitely one of the better ones.  But, I digress.

Anyway, just as I am finishing up tonight in the bathroom, some woman walks in ON her phone.  I didn't get a good look at her to see if she was actually holding up the phone or if she had a blue tooth in.   But I hear her talking to someone about their weekend plans. 

She walked by my stall just as I was walking out of the stall, talking all the way.  I can hear her pee for crying out loud!   I couldn't imagine what the person on the phone was thinking even though their conversation didn't miss a beat.

I stood at the sink washing my hands then moved over to their hand dryers.  They have the kind of hand dryer where you slide your hands in to two openings and draw them out slowly as the force of air dries them.  Would you believe that this broad had the audacity to bitch pretty loudly to whomever she was speaking to about ME!  It went something like this:  "Can you believe it?  She is actually using the HAND DRYER while I'm on the phone!"  For real, the person on the phone is ok listening to YOU take a crap but you don't want to hear ME use the hand dryer.  C'mon people, I can't make this stuff up!

This just proves that crazy comes in all shapes and sizes.  And, crazy was last seen in stall # 4 at Sam's Club.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate these people using their cell phones everywhere on every occasion. And I wouldn't want to talk to a person by phone, who is just using the toilet. Ewwww! What a bad behavior!
The more I watch people using their cell phones the more I am forced to think that they are mostly severely addicted to their phone. And I can't believe that they have always something important to say. Mostly they are just telling things that are needless. Next time you should use the hand dryer and flush all the toilets at the same time and maybe make some loud fart-noise with your hands... ;o) But I think this kind of people never ever feels mortified.

JoBeth said...

I would have made sure to wash again. You never know, you could have missed a spot.
And maybe you should have started singing too!!!!

Lisa said...

Apparently Georgia has been on her phone while in the restroom at the same time as me as she described what I do perfectly, although I don't always use my hands for the rude bodily function noises :-D