Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Family Humors Me

And my obsessions!

As I've blogged before, I was a little nuts about Ava's surgery.  I know, I'm already nuts, the surgery just about pushed me over the edge!  Well, my family SO understands how unstable I am and how much I need a little hand holding.

So, during Ava's recovery, she received TWO get well cards!  Seriously!  With HER name on them and everything!   These were too precious not to share!  This is the front of Cathie's card to Ava:


And the inside of the card:


Sniff, sniff.  Can you FEEL the love?!  Well, wait!  There is more!  This card came to Ava from my brother Jim!  Here is the front:


And the inside of Jim's card:


That is the handwritten part.  Here is the printed part!


Ok, I am having issues with blogger the last few days with getting my pictures on a blog!  I supposedly have unlimited space available as long as my pictures and videos are under a certain size.  Grrr, some days even this blogging thing is too much for me!

Anyway, issues aside, one of the reasons I love my crazy family is because they humor me.  Issues and all, they love me!

Thanks for supporting me and my obsessions!  And, thanks from Ava too!  She is feeling the love AND she's much better because of it!

No comments: