Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Overheard at Dinner

True story.

Tonight Ron and I went to the Jin House in Amherst for dinner.  This restaurant has Japanese/Chinese cuisine.  If you haven't been there, go!  We think it's awesome.

Anyway, Ron and I are sitting at  the counter so we can watch the guy make the sushi rolls.  A woman comes in for a take out order.  While she was there, she said:

"You know, the last three times we took home sushi, the fish wasn't cooked.  Can you make sure the fish is cooked this time?

Sushi.

Uncooked fish.

Yeah.

Duh.

I can't make this stuff up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! thanks for this funny story! But the best of all is that you are back to your old humor after Ava's surgery. I think all is back to normal now, hopefully.

Even when I hadn't found any time for commenting the last 2 weeks: I have been thinking of you very often. Another week and the house is gone and I will have more time again. Only one more week.