Friday, May 25, 2012

And I Made It

What a day.

I have been sitting here trying to type more than that first line for at least a half hour now.  When they tell you not to drive or make any legal decisions for 24 hours after sedation, they mean it.  They should add "don't blog" to that list!

I am feeling more awake but between the sedation and the much needed pain pills, I'm still out of it.  I will tell you about the dentist appointment tomorrow.

For now, know I made it through.  I have one less tooth, one new bone graft and two new fillings.  I am broke but for now my teeth are fixed.  My jaw hurts like hell but I guess that will pass eventually.

Phil has been watching over me all day and making sure I take my meds on time.  I have one more dose due in less than an hour and my happy ass is going to bed.

This is just to let y'all know I came through ok.  Details tomorrow.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

I'm thinking of you all the time. Rest, rest and rest! It's the best you can do at the moment. And having such a nice big bro is a benefit. Tomorrow all will be better.

HUGS!

Lisa said...

I wondered why I didn't hear from you this morning for breakfast. I hate going to the dentist, too. You need and deserve to spend the long weekend taking care of yourself. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Thank you to the both of you!

Yeah, Lisa, I'd say you had better count me out for breakfast this weekend. We'll have to make up for it NEXT weekend!!