Saturday, May 09, 2009

Heeeere's Jiggy!


A new member of the Feeney family! Welcome Jiggy Feeney!

My sister Cathie (also pictured with Jiggy!) had recently said good bye to her beloved Franky. Cathie and Dan have a pet friendly home and Franky's passing definitely left a hole in it.

They started Friday night at their local pound. There was a possibility of an adoption, but after spending more time at the pound today, that dog was not a good fit for their home. Then along came Jiggy!

He's a mix who is just over two years old and very well mannered. Cathie and Dan got to spend some good play time with him in the yard at the pound and it's definitely love! Here Jiggy is on his way to his new home!

Congratulations, Dan and Cathie! And welcome to Jiggy!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Thank you Sis! As you've noticed, I haven't had much time to blog lately. Thanks for taking up my slack ... again!!!

Mati said...

Ooooo...a new cousin! I'm excited! Pet him for me!