Thursday, July 03, 2008

What’s In A Name?

The 21st of this month is my five year anniversary at this job. You would think that after five years at a job, the company I worked for would know my name, wouldn’t you?

Yesterday afternoon, my boss called me. He stated that the corporate office contacted him about how to spell my name. Hello? Have I not been here for the last five years? So, since he said he wasn’t sure, he called me to verify. Now, it’s not my last name they are having trouble with (and yes, it’s a doozy in and of itself). They wanted help with my FIRST name.

Five years. Valued employee, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, does everyone say "huh" after you tell them your name? Noooo, I think not!

Anonymous said...

You should be thankful that they knew where to call you to get thie info! ! ! !

Big Retired Bro Phil