Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here's Another One

Yes, one more thing on the list of things I'm afraid of. And, taking a page from the blog book of my brother Michael, I must post pics!

I just got done doing an audit this week. The ladies room at this facility has like six or seven stalls. It's a large bathroom. The last stall scares the crap out of me, no pun intended!

Here's a picture of the toilet.



It's a pretty basic toilet. There is a thingie on the wall with a tube that comes down and under the toilet seat. It looks pretty harmless, right? Well, let's look a little closer at this one, shall we?


What the hell is that little tube coming from under the lid and what is it doing going up my ass? Is there a camera on the end of that thing? Is there a knife in there to do an ass biopsy or something? None of the other stalls have the little thingie pointing up like this.
Yes, this scares me. I refused to pee in here.
If you think I'm scared, you should see the other people in the bathroom as I'm taking flash pictures in this stall.
Yeah, well, whatever. It needed doing. This needed to get out to the public. This almost deserves it's own "that's just wrong" page. Just one more thing to scare me.

2 comments:

Jim's Blog said...

If I am not mistaken, I think that that is a nozzle for an air freshener.

Mati said...

Little puffs of air can brighten anybody's day! Take a chance.