Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Eww!

I was just in the ladies’ room. What I heard in there was absolutely unbelievable. May I never be so popular as to have this happen to me.

The bathroom I was in has two stalls. Obviously, I was in one of them. A second later, I hear someone come in and enter the other stall. We’ll call her Mary (names have been changed to protect the peeing). Then I hear the door open again, and woman # 2 comes in and says:

Woman # 2: “Mary, are you in here?”
Mary: “yes”
Woman # 2: “Oh thank goodness I found you! I just wanted to give you an update on what I’m doing.”

People, people, people! I don’t care enough about what ANYone is doing that you need to come in while I’m peeing just to tell me that you finished a report. That’s what sticky notes are for. Fill one out. Leave it on my desk. Do NOT search for me in a bathroom!

There isn’t a word strong enough to convey what I’m thinking. So I’ll stick with – eww!

No comments: