Friday, December 16, 2005

A View From the Top



Taa Daa! I finally remembered to take my camera to work!

Yes, folks, this is the view from my office at the moment. Unfortunately, I didn't get the greatest picture, but it's should at least give you a feel. I am facing east and on the left you can even see the lake. Directly in front of the lake is a small airport. That isn't quite distinguishable in the pictures unfortunately. I tried to get one picture of a helicopter taking off this morning and it just didn't come out. Too bad.

The hard thing about a view like this is concentrating! Too much to look at. Especially on a clear day when you can even see the waves crashing. Yep, I could get used to this.

I tried to be brave and take a picture looking as straight down as I could. Unfortunately, the window glare played a big part in this picture. At least you can see the courtyard across the street I mentioned in yesterday's post. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that building. You can see part of the atrium in the picture, but this doesn't do it justice. Oh well, I'm still learning.

So, welcome to my world. Beats the heck out of the dirty, dusty, windowless basements I've been in or the unheated portable storage facilities. And they even pay me to be there!

No comments: