Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stuff

Ugh, I'm still sick.

My nose has stopped running like a faucet, now I'm just contending with a cough. But what a cough. I think I've even coughed up part of a lung. And, I think I might have a brain aneurysm. Yeah, that's it. I'm coughing that hard.

For the record, Rite Aid's Tussin CF is the bomb! $5.99 of liquid gold. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it gives me a little buzz, so it's no good for day time use. However, since starting on my CF, I've had very restful nights with no coughs. Amen.

I think Ron is finally on the mend as well. We're still a couple of hacking wheezing coughing fools, but less so every day! Can y'all get a visual yet?

Let's see what's happening since I last wrote:

I had to get a new driver's license! Unlike Texas who just slaps your old picture on a new piece of paper, Ohio makes you take your picture again. It was very wrong of me to go to the license bureau the day before my hair cut! In Texas, I'd never age. Here I look like poop! Stuffy nose, puffy eyes, she at least took the picture in between coughing fits. That's talent! The good thing is that I had my good coat on! So, if you don't look at my face it's all good!

Speaking of my good coat, Ron and I did a little early Christmas shopping. I wanted some nice black dress gloves to go with my good coat. Which, is black. I realized all of my gloves are blue. Go figure. You'd think it was my favorite color or something! Anyway, I wanted to be more color coordinated. We had a night of all about me.

It started at A.J. Wright. I saw nothing there that tickled my fancy. Down the plaza to PayLess Shoes! Hey, how can you NOT find something in there to tickle ya! Ok, I picked up two new pairs of shoes. C'mon...cut a girl some slack. It's been at least a year since I've bought a new shoe! So, now I have some new black dress shoes and a nice pair of brown loafers. A good shoe day, I must say. From PayLess to K-mart, the glove store. Yep, a good shopping night for me!

See why I haven't written lately? Here's the highlight of my life right now. PayLess Shoes and black gloves.

Ok, that's it for now. I need a dose of my CF.

No comments: