Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nothing But The Best

Yes, that's right. Nothing but the best for me and mine.

Tonight was a shopping night. We are having company this weekend (that's you, Jim!) and I wanted to make sure my cupboards were supplied with just the right foods and sodas and perhaps even a margarita or two. So, after work, Ron and I were on a mission.

I needed to hit Sam's Club followed by a quick trip to Giant Eagle. Some time in there, I figured we'd decide on somewhere to go for dinner. By the time I walked through Sam's Club and paid for our booty, I was hungry but too tired to think about supper. That's when Ron got the great idea of eating at Sam's Club!!

For those of you that don't know, Sam's Club has a little cafe if you will, by the checkouts. Ron said hey! Let's just eat there! It worked for me.

Our order included one polish sausage sandwich, one italian sausage sandwich with peppers and onions, one soft pretzel, two sodas and one four berry sundae. All together, our bill came to $7.30! How the heck can you beat that? The sandwiches were awesome. The four berry sundae alone is worth the trip to Sam's Club. Just how good is this sundae? Ask Ron. Even though it gave him brain freeze, he finished every last drop!

No comments: