Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Remember Me?

Remember me? I'm the person that used to blog! I can't believe I've slacked off so much. No excuse, just haven't made the time to sit and write.

I have a bunch of half thoughts running in my head, ideas and even some pictures to blog about. So, now I'll just pick one and get started.

As a last minute substitution idea, this blog is going to be a complaint. I should have written this one last week when I first started to get peeved about it.

Has anyone else noticed how early people are putting up Christmas lights this year? Granted, the stores have been decked out in holly for weeks now, but I can't believe how many people jumped on this bandwagon.

Since when did it become ok to take down the Halloween lights and put up Christmas lights? Are we to just forget about Thanksgiving? What's next? Take the Christmas lights down, put up the St. Patrick's Day Green and then right back to Christmas decorations?

My vote is to go back the way it was...the way it should be. The Christmas season is not allowed to start until you see Santa Claus at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

No comments: