Sunday, September 18, 2005

Scraaape



It's hard to see on the picture, so we even tried to have the blue of my atlas highlight the owie on my car. Someone scraped the corner of my bumper in the parking lot of the hospital I'm working at.

No real damage. There is white paint scrapes all the way down where the blue is reflected on my car. I think they will rub out though. Ron is going to try tomorrow. It was just enough though to really p*ss me off!

The good news is that it's an employee parking lot. So, on Monday I plan on checking out the parking lot for the white SUV that I was parked next to when I got there Friday. I know when I left the white vehicle wasn't next to me any longer. I just hope they have more damage on their car!

** Update: Ron was able to rub out the white paint off of my car! Thanks, honey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm? What will happen if you meet that person in person? Will they need the services of their workplace? hehehe or are you just going to compair scars? ( referring to the car scars )

Unknown said...

I just want the satisfaction of knowing they had more damage!