Sunday, September 18, 2005

One of my Favorite Things

Saturdays!

Yes, I love Saturdays. A Saturday is a gift for getting through Monday through Friday. Saturday!

I like to get up early on Saturdays. I want to enjoy every single minute of a Saturday that I can. The possibilities are endless! I never know where a Saturday is going to take me. The best part is you can do anything you want to with no worries. From watching my taped TV shows, to family visits, to shopping, to just about anywhere. No worries about laundry, or dinner, or having to get to bed early to make it to work on Monday. Endless possibilities.

Unfortunately, now it's Sunday. It's been a day of laundry and of planning for the week. Tonight is early to bed for tomorrow we start it all again.

Only six more days to next Saturday.

No comments: