Sunday, September 04, 2005

He Cheats!

The green monitor had to go.

Since I know so little about so much, I decided the prudent thing to do was to give Ron a dollar limit and my credit card and have him find me a monitor. Ron researched and decided on a fantastic 17" SVA flat screen monitor!



This picture doesn't really do it justice! The viewing area is huge but the whole unit takes up so much less space than the old monitor, I have so much room on my desk now it's unbelievable. This really is way too cool. Trust me, seeing it in person really is much better than this picture.

A few stories now. First, please note what is on my monitor. That is Ron and I playing Gin on Pogo. This monitor is SO big and clear, that even those of us with terrible eyesight can see it. So, Ron and I are in the middle of a heated game, when from over my shoulder I hear him say . . . "HEY! You have all the cards I need!". Yes, that is proof positive. Ron cheats! I always knew it, since he seems to beat me at most games we play. But now I have proof! I don't think from where he sits he could see anything on my old monitor, but now I know my cards are definitely not safe with this monitor. I think we need to stay with backgammon!

The second story I have is this picture.



This is me looking into the camera to see why the flash didn't go off on my last picture. Aren't you glad this wasn't a gun I was looking down the barrel of to see if it was loaded?!? I think I have mentioned at least once or twice before that I am technically challenged. I think I'm getting better, then I end up taking a picture of me looking at the front of the camera. I think this is the best I've looked so early in the morning.

No comments: