Monday, June 17, 2013

Life's Gentler Side

Last week I got an email from my friend Nick.  It was a picture email titled "Life's Gentler Side" and it had about a dozen pictures attached on this theme.

They are all beautiful pictures.  There is one of a pigeon drinking the water from a melting icicle, a woman and her dog soaking up some rays at the beach, a cute baby and a puppy seeing eye to eye, a soldier hugging his infant child, a father hugging his returning soldier son.  You get the idea.

This picture was in the bunch of pictures and I can't put into words what this picture does to me.  I cry every time I look at it.  To me this picture is SOOO beautiful, and I absolutely feel the love these two people have for each other.  I just had to share this picture.

May God bless them both, and maybe we all have loving arms to lay in when we need them.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This picture touches me such deeply, that I started to cry. It is wonderful, it is the incarnation of deep love. Thank you for posting it. This is true love. Hope the both still have many years together.

Unknown said...

This picture just touches my heart.