Monday, October 29, 2012

We Rescued Her

You knew it was a matter of time.  Hurricane Sandy did it!

We've had a kitten, Ava, hanging around here the last few months.  Today with the weather so bad, I couldn't take it any more.  I worried about her all day, wondering if she was ok in the weather.  I told Ron I wanted to bring her in tonight, and he put his coat on and went right out and got her!

So far, so good.  Benny is a little irritated with her but he has not acted aggressively against her at all.  He follows her around, sniffs at her but hasn't hissed or growled at her yet! 

Penelope may be another story.  But so far, she won't come downstairs to meet her new sibling.

So, here we are.  The newest member of the family!

AVA!!  Home at last!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

92 Great to see that she is safe! Penelope will accept her, I'm sure. I wish more people would care for animals like you do.