Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Scoop on Poop

Y'all should know what to expect from this blog by now.  Does that title really surprise anyone??

The other night, I was talking on the phone to my friend Edna in San Diego.  I'm not sure how we got on the subject, but I was telling her about all of the spider poop on the side of my house and how hard it is to get OFF of my house. 

We have a ton of spiders outside, and they are in heavier concentration by the outside lights.  So, all around our doors, which we light up at night, is a spider's heaven.  You sometimes have to dodge the webs to get in or out of the house.  Not to mention all of the spiders IN the webs at the doors!  YUCK!  Spiders eat bugs that are attracted to the lights and of course, after you eat, you poop.  The spiders do it all down the side of my house.

I was telling Edna about this problem and explaining that you can't just take a hose and hose it down.  This crap has to be scrubbed off.  As soon as I scrub it all off, the next night, it's all back again!  Ugh, this is a vicious cycle.

Suddenly, Edna blurts out:  "What in the heck does spider poop LOOK like?!!?"  Never ask a blogger who always carries a camera about what poop looks like!


Spider poop.  On the side of my house.  Just ONE batch of spider poop.  Trust me, I could have taken a bunch of pictures of it.

And, lucky for all of you, I edited myself.  As long as I am giving you the scoop on poop, I was going to find as much poop as I could.   I was going to get the bird poop from out front, the cat poop from the litter box and Lisa even offered me free reign in her yard to get some puppy poop!  (Thanks Lisa!)  Lucky for you I edited my idea and stuck with spider poop.

So there you go.  The scoop on spider poop.  Now everyone knows what it looks like.  Knowledge is power!  This is my good deed for the day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You made my day. I can't stop laughing: Spider poop! ROFL

Unknown said...

:) I am not beyond bathroom humor!!

Glad I could make you laugh!

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

It might help to replace your outdoor lightbulbs with the yellow bulbs that do not attact so many insects!