Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Public Service Announcement # 4

This was just too important not to share.  Learn from my experience.

When you are cutting the grass in the evening, you should probably do it with your mouth closed.  Just sayin'.

The bugs seem to be more prolific at dusk.  As I've mentioned before, when I'm on the riding mower, I have my Nano playing LOUDLY so I am singing along loudly and badly while probably air drumming on the steering wheel.

I came out of a turn, through the healthiest part of my yard and ended up with either a mouthful of bugs or one big one.  I'm really not sure.  And, I don't want to think about it too much to be honest with you.

So there you go.  My public service announcement # 4:  When mowing the lawn at dusk, KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!

Ugh.  Extra protein today.  I wonder how many Weight Watchers points I ate in bugs today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewwwwww, poor Ree! I hate bugs and all these insects. But I've heard that some people really like it, so that there are insect-restaurants in bigger towns. Maybe you should announce: For insect-fastfood please open your mouth while mowing. Free meal!

Unknown said...

Great idea!! I can charge people say $5.00 to mow my lawn for me and eat all the bugs they want!!!

;-)

Ruth said...

Would that be a BUG BUFFET???