Friday, June 15, 2012

Don't Leave Your Camera Unattended!

Especially around MY family!

I know, I'm behind with blogging.  I'm working on it!

Back a few (or more!) weeks ago, my great-nephew Evan celebrated his First Holy Communion.  That's a big deal in some one's life and definitely worth celebrating.  My nephew and his wife hosted an open house after the First Communion and I am not one to say no to free food and a party!

Of course I grabbed my camera but to be honest, I only took a few shots.  I grabbed a shot of the host, my nephew Mike, looking like he's suddenly camera shy!


And, since I didn't have to move from my comfy spot where I was sitting, I snapped a quick photo of two of my brothers.  Michael on the left and Philip on the right.


Then the fun began!  I was in the house chatting with family, or getting more food (WHAT a feast that was!) I was here and there.  Instead of carrying around the camera, I had just left it on the picnic table you see there by Phil.  I never really thought anything of it.  Until later that night when I was downloading pictures off of my camera!

(Please note I have NONE of the man of the hour, my great-nephew Evan!  I am sorry, Evan.)

But I do have pictures of a father and son duo who know how to mug for a camera!  I told them they were going up on my blog!  Sorry it took me so long to do it!





My family!  And y'all wonder why I'm not wrapped too tightly!  I come from a whole long line of crazy!  And, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! This is so absolutely funny, all these pics with the big eyes looking into the lens! Priceless! You made my day.

What a luck to have such a nice and funny family!