Sunday, June 17, 2012

Birthday Boy Phil

Phil had a birthday recently and we had a couple of celebrations for our birthday boy!


We had Phil to Mutt and Jeff's for our usual Friday night dinner.  We started the celebrating a few days early.  It must have been good because I got a shot of Phil actually smiling!  That doesn't happen all the time!

The day after Phil's birthday, Phil, Mike, Mary Jane, Ron and I went out for dinner at birthday boy's choice of restaurants.  Phil's choice this year was Olive Garden.  C'mon now, who doesn't love Olive Garden??

I think we had a great time and I can prove it with pictures.  Since Mary Jane and Ron had the cameras, they ended up in NO pictures!  So, you will have to suffer through pictures of me and two of my brothers.  First, the three of us.


Mike and Phil, mugging for the camera.


Then, me and the birthday boy.  If I've said it once, I've said it a bunch of times.  When it's your blog, you get to put YOUR picture in there as much as you want!


We may be dysfunctional, but we do love each other.  And, we do love to celebrate birthdays, even for someone as old as Phil!  (HA!!)

So, happy birthday, my brother.  Thanks for letting me help you celebrate!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a very nice dinner and party at the Olive Garden and also the earlier party at Mutt & Jeffs

Thanks you all.

Big Bro Phil

Georgia said...

Happy birthday, dear Phil! I wish you all the best for the next year, much health, joy and whatever you might wish. You have got a wonderful family and this all looks after a lot of birthday fun!
By the way, I love seeing you smile!

Georgia said...

You look amazing, Ree!g

Georgia said...

Oooops, without the "G" at the end. No idea how this happened. Hugs!

Unknown said...

You are waaaay too kind! But thank you, my friend!!