Friday, September 02, 2011

Gas Prices

Can you believe this??? This isn't a sight you get to see too often! I LIKE it!! I need to see it more!

I gassed up my car Tuesday night at Get-Go. I had so many fuel perks saved up that I actually got a free tank of gas! Here is my price per gallon!


And, when I was done, here was the total bill!


I'm just mad at myself since I forgot to take the gas cans with me that morning. For free gas, I SHOULD have gotten all I could. But, I have a 17 gallon gas tank and I was trying to guesstimate how far I could go. After all the running around I did on Tuesday, I really thought I was closer than this to empty. I didn't think I had enough gas to go all the way home to get the cans and then back to the closest Get-Go. My darn outta-gas light comes on when I have four gallons left which is about 110 miles or so with all in town driving. I still had about 28 miles to go on this tank!

Oh well, I'm happy with what I did get. Free gas! Go me!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

WAY TO GO!! Love Get-Go myself. Last I checked, I had a $1 off per gallon. The best I was ever able to do was like $2.65 off per gallon, costing me about $6 for the fill-up, with a 25-gallon tank.