Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Sign Of Great Work

Only in Lorain!

If you're traveling north on Oakdale, there is a sign at the intersection of 28th Street.  The orange sign detours you east on 28th Street.  



However, once you try to make that turn, this is what you see.



Only in Lorain.

When the new detour sign was placed on 28th Street to prevent any east bound traffic, didn't someone see the orange sign and think "hmm, maybe I should take that down?"  Obviously not. 


Travel through Lorain at your own risk.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They caught me at the Broadway end of 28th Street. They had put the Road Closed barricade far enough back on westbound 28th that I was in mid-turn before I realized the damn road was still closed. Luckily there wasn't anybody behind me so I just swung back out onto Broadway, but still...