Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Decade Brings Changes

Since it's a new decade, I thought this blog needed a new look. So, here it is!

Other than that, I really don't have much to blog about today. Ron and I were planning a nice drive to his home town of Barberton, which is about an hour plus to the south east of us, just for a day out. After all, my back is doing better so we thought we'd road test it!

Unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating. It's only 18 degrees out here and we're expecting one to three inches of snow today! That does NOT make for a great day to travel! After all, how could I enjoy my walk around Lake Anna when it's that cold? I'm telling you, it can't be done.

So, no Barberton Chicken today for us. No Sweet Henrie's Ice Cream. Hey, it's never too cold for Sweet Henrie's! But since we're not going, I don't get to get any Sweet Henrie's today. That's a huge bummer. And, of course, no Lake Anna.

So, what is a girl to do on a cold blustery day in Ohio? I'm cleaning my house. I know, it sucks, but it needs to be done.

That's is why on a day I am cleaning the house, I look for happiness where ever I can find it. And today, that happiness is a new look to my blog! Enjoy!

No comments: