Sunday, November 05, 2006

Here We Go Again

It's Sunday night and I haven't started packing yet.

Yes, starting tomorrow, I am back on the road. Phht.

This time I am only heading about 2-1/2 hours to the south of me. I even get to stay in the same state, same time zone. The bad news is I have to drive all by myself. If anyone is going to start a pool on how many time I will get lost, I want in on it. I know I'll be lost at least once this week.

From my last post, I caught a bug. I've been trying my best to get as well as I can so that I can make this trip tomorrow. Ron has truly done his best to help out.

Yesterday is a blur as I spent most of it in bed. Ron woke me for lunch and then again for dinner. Yeah, exciting Saturday. The best part was lunch. Ron made some home made chicken noodle soup! I'm telling you, nothing sits better in your tummy when you're not feeling well than chicken noodle soup, especially home made. I know that played a huge part in my making any progress on my road to recovery.

Today he was nice enough to catch up on the laundry while I stayed wrapped up in blankets on the couch all day.

Now it's time to pack some clean clothes, and a bunch of tissues. I have a feeling there may be a few posts in the near future about my exciting life back on the road. Yeah, it could happen.

Stay tuned for the next post from wild and crazy Columbus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just better to get WELL. Hope that you are feeling better before you hit the road.