Saturday, April 01, 2006

Made Me Laugh

I just read this a little bit ago and thought I'd share it. Here is a list of things you DON'T want to hear during surgery:

  • Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness!
  • Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
  • Damn, there go the lights again...
  • You know, there's big money in kidneys. Heck, the guy's got two of them.
  • Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
  • Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off.
  • What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change...
  • Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
  • This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
  • Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donor card?
  • Don't worry; I think it's sharp enough.
  • She's gonna blow! Everyone take cover.
  • FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out of here.

What can I say? The strangest things make me laugh!

No comments: