Monday, April 10, 2006

Taxes? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Taxes

April 10, 2006 - 10:34 p.m.

Mark that time. That's when I JUST finished my taxes. Nothing like cutting it close, huh?

The Feds will be giving me a little kickback for all my trouble this year. I pay the state but get that money back from the city. It's all hooie if you ask me.

I hate taxes. I hate auditing them, I hate reviewing them, I hate filing them. There. I said it.

Next year, I think I'll wait until the 14th of April to finish them. The adrenaline rush you get from cutting it this close is almost worth the ten more gray hairs I just gave myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can still remember our father with a bunch of his cronies standing in the main Post Office trying to be the last one to mail their tax forms on the very last evening, waiting for the postal pickup at MidNight!