Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday Sucks

I had an entire weekend of goofing off and do you think I could update my blog? Oh heck no. I was too busy holding the couch down.

We made it home ok on Friday in spite of the storm that was blowing rapidly into Chicago. We were happy just to make it out of Chicago Friday night, as they were expecting things were not going to go well for all scheduled flights. We were delayed an hour, and it was like riding a bucking bronco, but our flight made it home safe and sound.

Now we're back to Monday already. Gee, where did the weekend go? Today was a much smoother flight, even if we did come back to the snow country. I wish I would have packed my boots!

I've been up since 4:00 a.m. and believe me, I'm ready for a nap. If I can just make it through the rest of today, the rest of the week should go by smoothly. Maybe I'll even get an adventure or two in before the week is up. Here's hoping!

No comments: