Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Major Reward

It is now Ron's turn!

His largest client was on a conference call with Ron and Ron's company, talking about how the service has been in the last quarter. Ron has not only met the client's goals, but exceeded them by leaps and bounds. To say the least, they are thrilled with Ron. Then again, what's not to be thrilled about with Ron?

After this conference call, the VP of Ron's company called to give him the company's attaboy for making a very large client very very happy. To show their appreciation, they told Ron that he should take me out for a very nice dinner and expense it! Dinner is on them! Hey, I'm just thrilled I am able to share in his reward!

So, Saturday night, I have a date with my boyfriend. We have reservations at one of Ron's favorite places, Pier W.

Thanks to Ron's company for footing the bill for dinner. But more importantly, way to go Ron on a job well done! As if you could do it any other way.

2 comments:

Jim's Blog said...

Remember to get me a doggie bag rowlf rowlf!

Mati said...

Kudos to Ron! And as long as he's making you "very very happy" then I'm very very happy. Tell Ron to feel free to buy me something so I too can enjoy his job well done!