Saturday, September 21, 2013

How Tight is Too Tight?

Ron and I have been having "discussions" lately.  Either he doesn't know his own strength or he's just messing with me to mess with me.

I can tell where he's been in the house.  Our friends Mike and Kathy made some kick ass banana pepper mustard.  I was making a sandwich for lunch the other day and I love this stuff on sandwiches.  For the life of me, I could not open the jar.  I had to have a banana pepper mustard-less sandwich that day.  People, that is just wrong!

Last night when I was mowing the lawn, before I start, I fill up the hand mower and the riding mower with gasoline.  Ron had cut the grass last, so I am blaming him for putting the gas cap back on the riding mower so tightly I was ready to flag down a passing motorist to come help me get it off!  Sheesh!

Part of the problem could be that I don't have any strength in my right hand due to my shoulder problem but still . . . I should be able to open stuff with both hands, right?

So, we have been "discussing" this issue a lot over the last few weeks.  Milk bottles, soda bottles, whatever.  I know when Ron has been there last because I can't get into there next.

Then yesterday, I saw this headline on the internet:

Ore. man killed wife for closing ketchup bottle too tightly
Of course I sent the article right to Ron.  I am not threatening him bodily harm, trust me!  I am just trying to keep him honest!

Loosen up on the muscles, honey!  Don't keep a woman from her milk or her banana pepper mustard!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of the funniest stories I ever read. Ron, never close the bottles too tightly or you will pay with your life! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

:-) You tell him, girl!!