Sunday, January 13, 2013

Let the parties begin!

You know how much I love birthday, especially my own!  My birthday celebrations started Saturday night when my adopted family invited me over for a home cooked meal.  It doesn't get any better than that, especially when I'm not the one cooking!

First, as promised, there were signs and balloons in the yard.  For ME!!

  


(And, I AM aged to perfection!  Or close to it!!)



The food was fabulous but more important was the company.  Birthdays are all about families and friends and I was surrounded by both.

Everyone was in on the cooking and what a spread they put out!


My job while everyone was working was to take pictures and have a glass of wine.  I could so handle that job.  You know, when you get to be my age, you need to slow down a bit! 


From the bottom of my heart, thank you to Nick, Sally and Ramzi for making my birthday party so spectacular!  And this is exactly why I love birthdays!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great present for you! Family and friends is the best we have in life! Hugs!
Is there another party on the real birthday-day? I hope you keep us updated with lots of pictures!!!!!