Thursday, August 23, 2012

Play Ball!

Last night, Ron and I met up with our friends Cher and Marcie for a night at the Lake Erie Crushers game!  And, we had a great time!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you haven't been to All Pro Freight Stadium to see our Lake Erie Crushers, GO!  If it's been awhile since you're been there, GO BACK!  It really is a gorgeous field with players that are out there giving it their all.  It's an intimate stadium where there is not a bad seat in the house.

If you get the cheap seats in the lawn, you will STILL have a great time and on a budget to boot.  Take a blanket, take a chair, just take your butt over there.  Trust me, you won't be sorry.  This is such a gem in Lorain County.  Not much to me is worth driving into Cleveland for so this is perfect for the baseball lover in me to get to go to a REAL game.

Do these people look like they are having a great time?  You betcha!  Lawn seats!


A bunch of the little kids spent a good part of the night just rolling down this hill over and over.  I have a feeling that a lot of kids got a great night's sleep last night. 

Can you feel the excitement with the Crushers on the bases??


They had something going this inning but it wasn't enough.  It took the Crushers to the 8th inning to put away the Road Warriors away.  The final score was 6-3 Crushers.  Go team!!

The best part of going to the ball game was hanging out with our friends Cher and Marcie.  I laughed so hard last night, I almost peed my pants!  For real! 

Ron was one lucky guy getting to spend his evening with us three ladies.  From left to right is Marcie, Cher and me.


We switched up places for this shot of Cher, me and Ron.


Then the three peas in our pod and my personal favorite photo, Marcie, Cher and Ron.


We just kept passing the camera around and snapping fun happening!



And here is another cute couple!  Me and Stomper, the mascot of the Lake Erie Crushers!!!  You have to love anyone who's job it is to shake hands, have your picture taken and hug little kids!   Lucky mascot!



That last picture is when Stomper takes all the kids that want to go out onto the field to sing the 7th inning stretch.  That guy's got a great job, I'm telling ya!

I had a great time.  It's always a great night at the ball game.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, cute pics! I see a handsome couple and a lot of fun! This must have been a really, really good time. And I love Stomper!

Unknown said...

Very nice pics! Check my photos too!

http://cookienat.blogspot.com/