Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Morning Walks

When you take a break from blogging, it's hard to know how to come back. Especially since there is not much that has been blog worthy since I've been gone!

I thought I'd come back with a picture blog. Here's the story:

Mike and I in our Weight Watchers journey have decided to try to walk together in the morning before work for our activity points. It's too hard to stay motivated AFTER work to go walking, so we're setting our alarms and walking early in the a.m. That kinda blows but at least we're exercising and I don't have to walk alone.

I carry my camera on me during these walks and have snapped some pretty interesting pictures. At least I think they are interesting! These pictures are in no particular order and were taken on different days during a time span of a couple of weeks.

You have to admit . . . walking early in the morning can be interesting.










Walking early in the morning.  Yes, you never know what you will see.   The deer on Burns Road was my favorite picture until I saw the condom on the sidewalk.  Mike now knows what to expect while we are walking and something cool like that is in our path.  I WILL stop and take a picture of it!  Hey, anything for a blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics (deer, fog), Ree! And great finds on the pavement! ;) LOL

Great to see that you have so much fun! Hugs!

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

^that was me, sorry :(

all that and no roadkill? :]

see how boring it would have been to walk nothing but the pier every morning? :D

Unknown said...

Maybe no road kill on my morning walks but I also don't get puppy time on my morning walks!