Thursday, May 06, 2010

At The Police Station

Yeah, but for a good reason this time! No bail was needed!

Last Saturday, Ron and I had a mini adventure. I've been wanting to show him some place (and I wouldn't tell him where!) but I have been waiting for nicer weather. It seems we've had crap weather every weekend now for how long!

Saturday, we had a few dry hours in the morning. We needed adventure time, so we tried to get it in before the rains came again.

I actually took Ron to see the gorgeous waterfall behind the Elyria Police Station! Who knew?!!

Trying to look from right to left from one of the lookouts, we see Ron enjoying the view as I'm look up river at the Black River. Then part of the waterfall and then down river. It is really gorgeous there!




Even though the day wasn't be brightest, the scenery here was very peaceful.



There is an apartment complex right on the other side of the river from where we were standing. At first I thought that must be a perfect place to live to have this in your back yard! Then I realized just how loud the water was while going over the falls! Here is what I'm talking about.



I bet if I lived there, I'd have to pee 24/7 just listening to that!

Of course, we had goofing off time too. I didn't realize just how much taller Ron is than me. Until I held my camera out at arms length and tried to get a picture of both of us! I either got a good shot of Ron and the top of my head or a good shot of me and a shot up his nose! He finally hunkered down and in between giggles, I at least got this shot.


If you're ever in Elyria, stop in check out this wonderful park. It is worth the stop!

No comments: