Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!

I haven't mentioned my birthday on here before, so I decided I needed to do it.

Not every body likes birthdays. (My sister Barbara for example.) I happen to love birthdays, especially my own. I figure what the heck. Celebrating another birthday is sure better than the alternative!

You know, so many people celebrate Christmas, or Kwanzaa, or Easter, or Cinco de Mayo, or 4th of July, or Memorial Day etc. But - this day, today, is for ME. It's MY day.

So c'mon, help a girl out! No, I don't want presents. All I want are Happy Birthday wishes!! And LOTS of them!

So, call me. Or text me. Or e-mail me. Or leave a comment here. Or, send smoke signals. Or, send happy thoughts. Whatever works for you, works for me!

Happy birthday to ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! MAY YOU ENJOY IT THE WHOLE MONTH

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! The first thing Evan said when he got up this morning was that it was your birthday! Don't be surprised if you get a call later!

Anonymous said...

hey... happy birthday! if we were there i'd make up some baked beans and brussels sprouts to celebrate!