Sunday, June 24, 2007

There's An Angel In My Tree

You know, I do believe in a little relief in life. Whether it be from a $0.99 margarita night or just an evening of good libations. However, you gotta sober up sometime.

There is a couple in Georgetown, IL that had a soft maple tree on their property that needed cut down. They hired a tree service, and had the tree brought down. Then (and I'm guessing this is after a night of $0.99 margaritas!) they see an "image" in the cut edge of one of the limbs. I know, unbelievable, huh?

The image this couple claims is the image of an angel. Hey, I want to believe in miracles, too. I want to see an angel. This angel is said to have two eyes, two legs, two arms, a halo and wings. Sounds pretty good to me.


Um, I don't get it. I don't see anything but a blob. I don't see arms, legs, halos, nothing. A blob. In case this picture isn't clear enough, you can read the article here and get a better picture of the angel.

Personally, I think these people need to stay off of the sauce. Either that or I need a new pair of eyes.

No comments: