Thursday, February 09, 2006

That's Just Wrong, Page 3

I was driving to lunch today, when I saw the largest dog I've ever seen in my life.

Given my fear of dogs, most of you would think that's what I had in mind for my "That's Just Wrong" book. Fooled you!

This dog was so large, the owner almost had to reach up to grab the dog's collar. He had to weigh 200 pounds, if he weighed an ounce. The dog almost reminded me of a Saint Bernard, and perhaps had some of that in it, but I don't think he was a pure bred. The wrong part is that this dog was wearing a doggie sweater.

If a dog is large enough to sever your leg with one bite, I don't think he needs a doggie sweater. That just has to mess with his sense of "macho".

Where would one go to buy such a big sweater for a dog? Perhaps a size large from Old Navy?

That's Just Wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he was a "limp pawed" dog, and he really liked his sweater!! I'm sure he probably got his special made dog sweater from...BigDogs.com. Check out this web site for some really LARGE and nice sweaters for Ron or your self....That's where I get things for Jeff and the boys...Shame on you for picking on the poor dog....he obviously didn't put it on by himself either!!

Anonymous said...

If you feel that way about dogs, why not just get your own bigger than any other you have seen? Then with your big big dog, you need not fear any other dog!!!!!