Tuesday, December 29, 2015

We Made it Through Christmas

We all know that Christmas isn't for everyone.  It doesn't mean to me what it used to and it's a chore to get through it some years.  I'm not in the dark place about Christmas that I have been in previous years, but I pretty much tried to ignore it, get through my long weekend and get back to reality.

Phil, playing his Santa, was busy that weekend, go figure!  I wasn't doing much cooking over the weekend, and I decided not to do a lot of adulting either.  I spent the weekend with my Netflix!  That wasn't a bad way to pass the weekend.

I have a list of shows on Netflix that I want to see.  If I'll ever make the time to do it, I don't know.  But, for this weekend I chose Sons of Anarchy for my Netflix binge watching marathon!!!

Ok, not very Christmasy.  Lots of blood, guts, death, dismembering, basic mayhem.  Season one was FABULOUS!  Season two, also AWESOME!  Season three . . . meh.  I was struggling.  However . . . the season finale episode of Season three was STELLAR!  That was some damn good television watching!  That one episode made Season three worth it!  Damn!  Now only four more seasons and I'll have seen them all.

So, another long weekend for binge watching is coming up.  Blood and guts aside, I plan on spending as much of my weekend as I can with some tatted up biker boys again.  Yep, them grungy men made this old lady's heart beat a little faster.


What can I say . . . I've always had questionable taste in men!

No comments: