Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Will Someone Please Answer My Boob?

For the last few days, a couple of times a day, the side of my left boob feels like it's vibrating. You know the feeling when your phone is on vibrate in your pocket? That's the feeling.

Ok, yes, my phone is almost always on vibrate but to the best of my recollection, it's never been by my left boob.

I've been hearing things on the radio and on the news this past week about people having phantom feelings regarding their phones. For example, you don't even have your phone on you but you feel it vibrate in your pocket or you hear it ring even when it's not ringing?

I never thought I was that attached to my phone (after all, I have been known to leave it in my car all night when I don't want to talk to anyone!) but what else could it be?

Either that or someone really wants to talk to my boob. C'mon now. I feel ya calling.

3 comments:

Jim's Blog said...

Hmm, Do you think you are like Gilligan now and when you turn your head....errr, boob, you can tune in to the radio or something else?

Ron said...

Hello??

Anonymous said...

That must be my phantom phone calling your phantom vibration in your boob.