Sunday, October 28, 2007

Darn Cat


Just to update the last post, I am allergic to cats!


My eye was a little better this morning, but not much. So, we did make a run to the doctor's office.


He said my eye basically looked good, there is no serious injury. No abrasions, no problem with the pupil. Just swelling and that darn blister thingie. The doctor felt it was totally an allergic reaction.


Since it is much better today, he said to keep my contact out for few days and get some soothing eye drops to put in for a day or two. He didn't think I needed to throw money into a prescription for a month's worth of eye drops. That was good news.


So, I'm going to live! As long as you don't pay attention to my right eye, I look as normal as I did before.


From now on, I am NOT a cat person!

No comments: