Saturday, August 27, 2005

WWMS

What Would Mom Say?

I have been told I am not true to my Slovak roots. Ok, I will confess right here and now. I buy Mrs. T's Pierogis. With jalapenos. There. I've said it. My sister Cathie says that since I buy and eat these, my Mom, if she had a grave, would be rolling over in it.

Well, brace yourself, Sissy. I think I've reached a new height!!

We all know Mom's Orange Spaghetti. A good Slovak dish. There are two ways Mom made it. With or without hamburger. Tonight for supper, I made Orange Spaghetti. With KIELBASA!! Don't knock it until you've tried it. It was really, really good!

There is a little left over in my fridge if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, am starting to think......Can you purchase more memory for your DVR? Or, will you hit the wall at sometime in the future where you will no longer be able to store any more reality shows? I know, it is a dark thought huh? LOL