Thursday, August 18, 2005

Here we go

Well, my very first blog. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

There are quite a few blogs I read, or check, daily. I am so impressed with the way people will open their lives, their thoughts, their dreams their fears. I don't know if I can write as well as some of the blogs I read, but I will give it my best shot. Lord knows, I always seem to have something to say and an opinion about everything. Maybe this will be a good outlet for me to help me sort out the things in my own head, sort out my own thoughts. I want to give it a try anyway. If this gets to be too much, or just is too bleh, I'll rethink the whole thing. But for now, maybe it will be fun.

Then again, this is my second writing of my first blog! Believe it or not, I'm 1/2 hour into blogging and already I have a story about it. Go figure.

To say I'm technically challenged is an understatement. I was told this blogging thing would be easy, especially on this website. So, I started it finally tonight. I wrote out what I thought was a nice post, sort of introducing myself, why I'm here, and all that. Then, I started clicking. Bad. Very bad. Next thing I know, my blog is GONE. Yes, gone. Where? Darned if I know. But it was gone. I clicked a few more times, like I didn't learn enough the first time. I clicked and clicked and clicked. I found a few things, but not my dang blog. I even tried my favorite "back" button, but to no avail. It's gone.

So, it may not be a great start to blogging, but perhaps that's a good sign. That means it will get better and better from here. Yeah, that's it! So, now let's take a journey. A journey into my thoughts and opinions. Are you scared yet? Are you ready?? Because here we go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems like a pretty good start. I'm sure your 1st story is out there somewhere. Might come across it while your surfing in the future.

Nice picture of the lilies. Are they still blooming?

Maybe the next surprise could be Bruce sprouting in the garden. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise??

Anonymous said...

Well, Sis,
I like this new source for your thoughts. Remember, only mention the good and clean stuff.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to finally seeing in print where you take your mind too. On the other hand, if it includes JELL-O and dark parks, I've already heard about those!!! As far a you writing, there's a saying out there.."LET IT RIP, LET IT FLY!! Looking forward to it girl friend!