Sunday, August 21, 2005

Breakfast is Served

Sunday. A day of sleeping in and a day of big breakfasts!

Ron for whatever reason was up really really early this morning. I chose to sleep in. That just might have turned out to be the best decision I make today!

Some time this morning, I rolled over, realized Ron wasn't in bed, and thought I'd relax and watch a little TV early in the a.m. I remember I turned the TV on and somehow ended up on the cooking channel. Ron, thinking I was awake, came back to bed. HA! Little did he know, but I had already rolled back over and went back to sleep! So lucky for me, he decided to watch the cooking show that was on TV! He actually watched until he got most of the recipe and then went downstairs and started cooking.

I woke awhile later to the wonderful smells of bacon frying. As most of us know, that is one of the most awesome smells there is! That definitely got me out of bed in a hurry. A few minutes later, breakfast was brought right to me. In case you're interested, the cooking show was Wolfgang Puck and the recipe was http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/recipes/recipedetail.php?Alias=RE_WP3170 We already know I am technically challenged, so I hope that link thingie worked!

Regardless, breakfast was awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to bloggerville! fun huh? you know with a name like "margaREEtaville" you've got to include a jimmy buffet motif, you know, parrots, palm trees, tequila!!!!