Sunday, September 26, 2010

PhotoPhun Challenge: Weather

Thanks to Lisa for picking something easy for the challenge this week. You see, I am on VACATION! Better yet, I am on vacation in beautiful sunny southern California! Life is good on my end.

Be sure to check out Lisa and Mark's blog to see what they saw in the weather.

First from beautiful Santa Paula, a clear blue sky and picture perfect weather.


Next from Simi Valley, another gorgeous day. As you can tell from the flags, we are at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.


The night we went to the Channel Island Harbor to watch the sunset, the marine layer had come in and it was a little overcast. A bad day in California is better than almost any day anywhere else!


Upper Ojai had some fog the following morning, but it didn't stop us from going out and having fun!


Downtown San Diego from aboard ship in the Harbor. Un-freakin'-believable.


San Diego seems to have close to perfect weather all of the time. As you can see from the sea lions, it was a perfect day for sun bathing!


Sunday is my travel day back home. I guess I need to get back to reality. Boo!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ree, I am so happy to see that you had excellent weather for your vaca! Your pictures are outstanding! I feel like such a slacker this week in comparison to you and Mark :(

Mark said...

Nice pics, and VERY jealous of your location!! Hope you're having fun!!