Saturday, February 20, 2016

Today = February 20, 2016. Right??

Every three months I change the filter in my furnace.

Why?  I don't know, it's a law or something.  Maybe just a rule.  All I know is the furnace filters say they are good for three months.  So, every three months, a new one gets popped in.  Not always in the right way, but I digress.  I just recently found out I've been putting them in backwards!  Whatever!  That's a whole other story!

When it's time to change the filter, I write the date on the side of the new filter so I know when to put the next one in.

I was down in the basement today.  Today, according to the calendar, my phone and this computer, is Saturday, February 20, 2016.  This is what my filter says:


In case you can't read that, it says 02/28/16.  What???  Today IS only the 20th, right???

It's been a rough year so far!  What in the heck was I thinking or did my flux capacitor switch to overdrive and I actually changed the filter next week?  It's mind boggling!

I'm assuming that I did this JANUARY 28th, not FEBRUARY 28th.  This now messes with my mind like I can't tell you.  This goes against everything I believe in, there is no order, dates are wrong, CDO (OCD but in alphabetical order like it should be) this just hurts me.  I'm not looking at it any more. 

Now I need someone to remind me around April 28, 2016 to change that bad boy again.

There's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments: