Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Am The Champ!

Let's talk about Wii bowling!!!!!!!!!!! Do you love our Miis or what? By the way, that's me on the left!



Can you see who bowled a 297?!??!? ME!!! That's who!!!!

I was on FIRE! We obviously were playing a little Wii after dinner and we decided to bowl a game. We're both on a semi injured list from this damn game. My shoulder isn't getting any better and now Ron has Wii elbow but at this point, it's worth it!

Anyway, I was playing this morning before work (yeah, I'm addicted) and I thought I figured out something about bowling. You know it's all about finding your mark and figuring out your swing. Like I said, I thought I figured out what I was doing wrong.

So, after dinner tonight, I'm going to try it out. Sure enough, I started with a strike. Then another. Then another! Next thing I knew Ron was just shaking his head and I had 11 strikes in a ROW. Unfortunately, I choked on the last ball and only got 7 for a total of 297!

The first thing we did was grab our phones and take pictures of the scores. The picture I took is somehow lost in my phone as I don't have a clue where it goes when you take it. Ron on the other hand was nice enough to get it from his phone to my desktop so I could put it on the blog.

I have finally found a game I can kick Ron's ass in! (Can you tell we are competitive?!) Now, there is a thought in my head here. I may never bowl again! How the heck can I beat that score?

For now I will revel in . . . being the champ!

No comments: