Monday, March 10, 2008

How Sick Is He?

I guess it was Thursday night that Ron started feeling punk. Friday he was much worse and by Saturday he was down for the count. I came into it on Sunday and now today on Monday I am feeling like he was Friday. I just know from watching him all the good things coming to me in the next few days.

I guess I didn't realize just how down he was until I started to think about it today.

Let's back up. We all know I'm addicted to TV, especially reality TV. And, there is nothing better for me than a marathon TV day especially when it's a reality show marathon! You know those days when a channel will play an entire season of a show all in one day, back to back to back.

First, Ron doesn't care for TV. And, aside from American Idol which he tolerates, he really hates reality TV even more than regular TV! Oh, the things he has to put up with for me!

Yesterday with both of us feeling punk, Ron was laid out on the couch and I was kicked back in the recliner. What did we watch all day? A marathon of Beauty and the Geek! We are really hitting low to watch like 10 hours of that all day long! I of course was jiggy with it. I think the remote control was just out of reach for him. Then again, I don't know if he'd have had the strength to push a button on the remote even if I'd have gotten up for it.

So, that's how sick our house is right now. Stay away for your own good! Luckily I did make a huge pot of chicken noodle soup on Saturday which has been sustaining us. Other than that, we're downing the Tylenol and chicken soup and hope to be back in the land of the living by the end of the week.

No comments: